Wednesday 17 August 2011

All My Friends Are Fucking Cooks part one - Andy Speck



Fuck it, outta my skull bored, so I’m at the Night Kitchen with Candice trying to interview/dissect Andy Speck without him getting wise. This may or may not be what was said or what happened. And with limited context: All my friends are fucking cooks part one – Andy Speck
Kevin and Candice Interview Andy at the NightKitchen
Kevin: Candice we have to interview Andy without him knowing about it.
Andy: y'all can gang bang the shit out of me.
Candice: he likes gang baning
Kevin: what?
Candice: he likes gang banging
Kevin: hmmmm.
...
Candice: what are your dick plans for tomorrow
Andy: DIRTYMOTHERFUCKER
Andys dick: im gonna fuck a pie
Andy: Harlow got a pink rhinestone leather collar.she needs spikes on it so people know that she is gonna jump up claws first on them. I LOVE YOU I COULD EAT YOU.
Andy: [Andy sings the cramps]
Candice: that's alot of pizza you're eating there cflow, not watching your figure?
Cflow: nope.
Candice: cflow do you think andy is handsome?
Cflow: sure yeah. [nods head and smiles]
Andy: [walks in from outside] YEAH [goes to the loo]
Kevin: pretending to dry your hands good move
Andy: just spreading the piss evenly. piss spread!...UGLY MOTHERFUCKER.
Kevin: what is andy known for around here?
Candice: cut up black tshirts and outburst..."UGLY MOTHERFUCKER."
Andy: small head. bighands.
Kevin: big hands big feet small head
Andy: big hands but narrow
Harrlow: BARK BARK [just like his dick]
Kevin: big dick but narrow
Andy: yeah man...what are you doing over there?
Candice: wouldnt you like to know
Andy: I asked didn't I.
Cflow: [grabs a cookie from the cookie jar] are those gonna kill you?
Andy: i love ghetto cooking got good at it
Andy: good for you rory nice balls.
Andy: WHOA is that guy portaging down hunter street. he's been berzerkered.
Andy: [rubs pepperoni on face] thats gonna be a lucky slice for someone.
Andy: YEA
Kevin: when do you think his next outburst will be?
[ Andy sucks fork with experience and does a weird sexy dance with paper towel.]
Candice: oh its still happening. Does the dancing count as an outburst or is there a difference between pysical out bursts and vocal outburst?
ANDY: [doing dishes] WHOATHERE'SDILLINTHIS
Kevin: its as if there are a cluster of outburst
Candice: like he is going into outburst labour, they are getting closer and closer together.
Candice: he needs to start saying radical more
Andy: i like to do whaterever my friends want me to start to do.
[Andy starts whistling]
Candice: he's making his own music now
Andy: RUNNINAROUUUNDDDDD!
Andy: i'm gonna starting fucking the pizza before i put it in the case. I'm trying to better myself. that's why i've been saying radical more. not to cum, just a quick fuck.
Andy: Cflow are we done yet, fuck!
Candice: swearing in front of children. Radical. where'd you get a pear there buddy?
Andy: RJ's i told him too. We're getting bubble wrap with the produce, wicked. sorry radical, it's new...not the bubble wrap, radical.
Andy: AHHHHWHAT. I labeled the mustard mustarded and someone took it off and replaced it with mustard.
Andy: can i read that i forget everything i've said.
Candice: you know what we're doing
Andy: im weird not retarded, dont say retarded say stupid i dont want to offend anybody.
Candice:you already said mustarded.
Andy: i don't care about mustards, fucking mustarded's they dont scare me.
Andy: I MUST TURD. MUST TURD. SO MUCH PIZZA MUST TURD.
Andy: I've eaten so much pizza my shit hasn't floated in three years.
Kevin: how should we end this?
Andy: I dont know im going out for a smoke. [physical outburst Andy starts dancing outside]

No comments:

Post a Comment